ACTIVATED CARBON MANUFACTURER
PT. TANSO PUTRA ASIA
Activated Carbon Manufacturer
Tanso Putra Asia one of the activated carbon manufacturer in Indonesia. The business was established in 1995 to market industrial chemicals around the world with special emphasis on Activated Carbon. We are one of the largest coconut based activated carbon manufacturers in Indonesia. As the pioneer industry in the manufacturer of activated carbon in Indonesia.
Tanso Putra Asia produce a full line of activated carbon with ANSI/NSF Standard 61 certification. The activated carbon products are based on bituminous coal, coconut shells and wood and are available in granular, powder and extruded forms. Tanso Putra Asia has developed proprietary grades of activated carbon for PSA applications, decolorizing, solvent recovery and the removal.
Why Choose Us
Wastegas treatment, Water purifications, Air/Water filters, Solvent Gas recovery, Cigarettes, Industrial Masks and Gold recovery, etc.
Tanso Putra Asia produce a full line of activated carbon with ANSI/NSF Standard 61 certification.
The activated carbon products are based on bituminous coal, coconut shells and wood and are available in granular, powder and extruded forms.
USE OF ACTIVATED CARBON
- Environmental use. Activated carbon is widely used to remove pollutants from water or air, for example for water purification, gas/air purification, cleaning up spills, as a filter for drinking water and others.
- Use for medical purposes. Activated carbon is usually used in the treatment of cases of poisoning or overdose by preventing the absorption of toxins by the body, clarifying drugs.
- Gas Purification. Filters using activated carbon are commonly used in gas and air purification to remove oil mixtures, odors or other hydrocarbon mixtures from the air.
Purification by distillation of alcoholic beverages. Activated carbon can be used as a filter for the production of alcoholic beverages against interfering organic elements.
- Activated carbon does not bind alcohol, so the percentage of ethanol is not significantly affected.
- Activated carbon will bind and dispose of many interfering organic elements that can affect color, taste and smell